Date : 07 November 9:30 - 1600
Organizer : ValBran - Interreg FWVl
The valorisation of wheat bran into surfactant molecules: research results & testimonies from companies
On Thursday, November 7, 2019, the ValBran team invites you to attend the presentation of its first research results and the testimonies of 4 companies active in the surfactants sector.
In the afternoon, you will have the opportunity to visit the Bio Base Europe Pilot Plant.
About the Bio Base Europe Pilot Plant
The Pilot Plant currently employs +/- 75 staff members. It is a unique and open innovation pilot and demonstration facility for process development, scale-up and custom manufacturing of biobased products and processes from lab to multi ton scale. A wide and flexible spectrum of modular unit operations combined with a team of highly trained and experienced engineers and bioprocess technicians facilitates the translation of biobased laboratory processes into viable industrial processes.
To date, it has successfully performed 300+ projects on a bilateral basis with 150+ companies from all over the world. It was/is also involved in more than 40 consortium-based public projects.
- 9.30: Welcome with coffee
- 10.00: Conferences with the testimonies from 4 companies – Including: Cargill, SEPPIC, People Against Dirty (Ecover & Method), Nuscience and the presentation of the AppliSurf project.
- 12.00 : Lunch & networking
- 13.30: Site visit: Bio Base Europe Pilot Plant
- 16.00: Closing
*Oral presentations in English.
Registration is closed.
- Due to the limited space available in the hall of conference, we reserve the right to accept or reject your registration. A confirmation of registration by email will confirm your access to the event.
- Targeted audience: companies active in the fields of biotechnology and surfactants, agriculture (feed), scientists, journalists.
- Students wishing to attend the conferences are invited to inform their teacher who should directly contact the event organiser (email@example.com).
- Address: Rodenhuizekaai 1 – Havennummer 4220A B – 9042 Ghent, Belgium
- How to reach us? Instructions here.
- Public transport is not possible. Please encourage carpooling.
- Contact : Lauranne Debatty, ValBiom asbl – 0032 81 87 58 86 – firstname.lastname@example.org