Date : 26 September 09:00 - 16:00
Organizer : ValBiom asbl and BioWanze SA
This event occured in the past.
The project team « ValBran » (Interreg V) and the company BioWanze are pleased to invite you to their joint event. The opportunity for you to discover their ambitious projects of valorisation of the bran of wheat.
9 – 9.50 (press, political representative and ValBran / BioWanze teams only) : press conference at the Wedding Hall of the communal administration of Wanze, Belgium.
- Short presentation to the press
- Question / answer session + distribution of press kits
9.50 – 10.15 : reception of guests
10.15 – 11.45 : conferences
- Presentation of the ValBran project – Caroline Rémond, coordinator and project manager (URCA) – “The valorization of wheat bran into surfactant molecules”
- Presentation of BioWanze – André Tonneaux, BioWanze Director – “The wheat bran as biorefinery raw material : numerous potentials”
- External speaker : Olivier Henroz, Cereal Manager at Wal.Agri – “Wheat production and global flows. Focus on the Belgian and French markets. Figures.”
- + Question / Answer session
11.45 – 12.45: catering / networking
12.45 – 14.30: visit of the BioWanze site – Return transfer by bus provided by the Organiser, from the Wedding Hall to the BioWanze site and from the BioWanze site to the Wedding Hall
14.30 – 15.30 : drink / networking at the Wedding Hall of the communal administration of Wanze
16.00 : End
Wedding Hall of the communal administration of Wanze, Belgium (Chaussée de Wavre, 39)
Attention: indicate “Place Faniel – 4520 Wanze” in his GPS
- We encourage car sharing as well as the use of public transportation
- Solution A : Parking of the public administration – Chaussée de Wavre, 39 – 4520 Wanze
- Solution B : Place Faniel Parking
For any question: info(at)valbran.eu
The access to this event is free but the registration has to be sent by September 21.
- The galery & minutes;
- The report – by ValBiom;
- The press coverage.